This Code of Conduct applies to all Artists supplied to production agencies by Creative Casting. Please read this document carefully and ensure that you adhere to all the rules specified. Failure to adhere to the rules may result in termination of your current assignment without any notice and you not being booked by Creative Casting again.
- We will always put you forward for any enquiry we receive that meets your criteria.
- If we contact you with an availability enquiry, please us reply back to our message ASAP to confirm whether you are available. We will normally contact you by either whatsapp, text or phone.
- As much as we would like to guarantee you every booking we can - the final decision does lie with the production company.
- We will endeavour to contact you the afternoon before your booking with your call time so make sure you are close to your phone
***if you do not hear from us by 6pm please call us***
- If you are unavailable for your shoot, let us know ASAP so we can find a replacement.
- Every supporting artist has been booked for a reason and so not showing up or pulling out after being booked impacts badly on Creative Casting and the production and therefore we would think twice before contacting you again for further work.
- If any of your personal details including your appearance change, remember to keep them updated on our database.
- Please arrive at least fifteen minutes prior to your call time and leave plenty of time for travelling and parking.
- Remember to take 2 or 3 extra sets of clothing for costume options - avoid any designer labels, logos, spots or stripes.
- When you arrive report straight to a member of the production team who will guide you in the right direction.
- Turn your mobile phone and any other similar device, including iPads/tablets off, do not make calls, send messages or use your mobile phone or tablet etc for any other purpose and please, we cannot stress this enough - don’t take any photos or ask for autographs. This is a real no no.
- No jewellery, excessive make-up, nail vanish or fake tan unless instructed otherwise.
- Please don’t take any valuables with you.
- If for any reason you need to leave set – to use the loo or any other reason then please check with the AD’s before you do so.
- Always allow principle cast and the crew to have their meals first.
- Please do not speak or approach any of actors unless they approach you first.
- It is important to remember that continuity is crucial during a scene, always do the exact same thing during every single take, unless directed or told otherwise.
- The days are often longer than expected so please be prepared to go over the filming hours (and do not make any evening plans). You will be paid overtime for this.
- Never ask anyone on the production if you can scoot off early - this won’t go down well, you have been booked for the whole day unless told otherwise.
- Please hand back any costume you may have been given and let make-up or costume remove any wigs or hairpieces you may have been required to wear.
- Remember to sign out at the end of the day. If you don’t sign out you don’t get paid! Remember your NI number.
- Come to set by yourself, leave friends, family and pets at home.
- No drinking or drugs on set - that includes hangovers!
- If you have any concerns or non-urgent problems whilst on set - please call us rather than talk to any of the production crew.
- Remember to keep storylines and plot twists to yourself, don’t tell any friends or family what you have seen- no one wants to be responsible for spoilers!
Most important of all; you are bound by strict confidentiality, you must not share any information or photographs on any social media or websites. Failing to adhere to this could result in legal action.
Lastly – have a great day and enjoy yourself!